Greek Salad Skewers
4 – 6 (Makes 12 appetizer portions)
About this Recipe
By: Linda Eads
This quick and easy no-cook appetizer recipe is perfect for warmer weather, but it is substantial enough to enjoy year round.
As written, this recipe serves as a light appetizer for 4 to 6 people. However, it can easily be scaled for more substantial portions and/or larger gatherings, as well.
- 1 small organic cucumber, cut into 12 equally thick slices
- 8 oz. block Feta cheese, cut into 12 equal-size chunks
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes, any color
- 12 large black olives, pitted
- 1 tsp. Calizo Italian Herbs Seasoning
- High-Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
12 8-inch wooden skewers
Step by Step Instructions
Arrange cucumber slices on a serving platter and top each with a chunk of Feta cheese.
Gently press the flat end of a wooden skewer through the cheese and cucumber until secure, then add a tomato, followed by a black olive to top each skewer.
Right before serving, drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the skewers and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
Serve immediately and Godere!